2011年10月17日月曜日

[VOCALOID] "KASANE TETO" ―part.2

http://airily.jp/

Hi there, how's it going?

Today's theme is KASANE TETO of VOCALOID.
It is a continuation of last article.

Last article is → here


I was making curled hair in last article.

However I cannot complete the curled hair at last condition.
So I prepare additional small tools.

It is a wire!

I found red wire so I stick it to the other side of padding.


I stick the wire to the center of padding by cellophane tape.
Because this padding is firm so I just need one wire.

You have to increase wire according to hair style as you want.
It makes the hair style stable.


Coat bond(adhesive) with whole padding,


Attach hair bundle and comb it to match bond(adhesive)!

Dry them for a while.


I make base of wig during their drying!

I think it can be used as it is.
But I will cut its bangs and the nape just a little.


Take bangs narrowly and cut it about 3cm like comb the hair ends.


Please cut bangs just shorter than side hair.
It will be well matched when you wear the wig.


Nevertheless she is a character with pigtails, I see its hair is just heavy.
I will cut nape and hair of back to made neat silhouette.

Decide and collect hair about "the point of it is OK to cut as far as here"...

Cut from nape.
It is good to cut nape short.
Because she is a character with pigtails.


Cut them to "the point of it is OK to cut as far as here"!

It is all right even if you cut them disorderly a little.
Because hair of "the point of it is OK to cut as far as here" will hide them.

Won't you practice to cut if you do not have confidence to cut?

Then I take down the hair of "the point of it is OK to cut as far as here"...

Airily's wig have been cut by professional beautician from the beginning.
So it makes the wig's silhouette more beautiful!

Please use Airily's beautiful base cut effectively.
It is the most important point to arrange wig.

Well, base of wig is completion!


Bond(adhesive) that stick to padding is getting dry.
Fix it to the base of wig as it not fully dried.

Please be careful that padding with hair bundle not come off when it bends.
It may occur if it dried.

However there is a possibility to stick bond(adhesive) to various place if it is not dried.

It is so difficult.
Anyway, please fix it when its surface was getting dried.
If so you can make it good.

Raise hair of top by hair clip and fix hair pin to wig's net directly for hide hair pin from behind.

↑like this.
Fix curled hair by two hair pins tightly!
Turned round and fix hair pin one more.

So it can be able to endure in cosplay event or photography event.


Take down the hair of top and hide hair pin and adjust curled hair.


At last, tease hair from bangs.


I completed to make KASANE TETO!


Don't you think her curled hair is three-dimensional?

This time, I used plastic folder as padding to make curled hair.
If you use softboard or thick cloth, please paint its surface by color like hair bundle.
It will become full curled hair.

Airily's hair bundle has amount also it can make pigtails easily.
So you can make solid pigtails by attach hair bundle doubly.

I am very glad that Airiy's fiber(wig) is high quality.
It is not get caught even if I use bond(adhesive) to arrange!

I think it is valuable to us for make moulded objects like curled hair that I made this time...!

I would like to introduce items which help for your arrangement to you cosplayer.


Thank you so much to reading.

See you next time!

http://airily.jp/

1 件のコメント:

  1. Thank you for your offer so much cosplay information to me, we are cosplay costumes suppliers and I am looking for the information of cosplay it is very useful.

    返信削除