2011年9月20日火曜日

[VOCALOID] "KAGAMINE LEN" ―part.2

http://airily.jp/

Hi there, how's it going?

Today's theme is KAGAMINE LEN of VOCALOID.
It is a continuation of last article.


By the way...you know? to tell the truth...
KAGAMINE LEN is a girl! LEN is not a boy!
So they are not brother but sister!


"No way! You kidding me!"
Yes, just kidding. LOL



OK! Let's get started!

Last article is →here

Comb hair which part of the top and tease its retrorse hair.
and fix it by hair spray.


Puff out retrorse hair little by little.
Please refer retrorse hair of wig as a guide.


Fix hair bundle by hair spray.
You need to use hair iron.

[PC]http://airily.jp/article/K01-01

You can reproduce LEN's hopping hair ends by using hair iron.


Form only hair ends may turn to a top.


Please cut hair if its not well matched.


Cut bangs just a little bit.


Tie hair of top by elastic.


I did it!
I made hair style of KAGAMINE LEN!
Mannequin seems VOCALOID, right?
It looks nice in this wig.

This is the first time I made harden hair style by hair spray.
However I think I could make it ably.

Please don't comb its hair at the part of retrorse hair too much.
It is important point you make this hair style.
You may not make hair style that harden it by hair spray if you comb its hair too much.

This time I noticed following circumstance.
Q. Can Airily's wig make hair style like Saiyan in Dragon Ball?
A. Yes it can!



In fact I never use hair splay at the time of above picture.
But I was able to make nice retrorse hair.
So you can make hair style like Saiyan in Dragon Ball using Airily's wig!

I would like to challenge to make more interest hair arrange.

Thank you so much to reading.

See you next time!

http://airily.jp/

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿